UPDATE: Congratulations go out to our winner Amber King of Baton Rouge, Louisiana! She chose the lovely Dahlia chair as her prize, in green as a fine accent for her 1950s home. (She's a woman after my own heart.) Thanks to everyone who entered, and in doing so gave me feedback about my Etsy shop.
P.S. Buy stuff from my shoppe.
Hoorah! Little ABR is 3 years old and one of you lucky readers will get the present, thanks to the fine folks at CSNstores.com, a site of 200+ stores that sell everything including the proverbial kitchen sink, as well as kitchen tables, appliances, and cookware. (Having just spent a significant chunk of time in CSN's stores picking prizes, I can testify that it's easy to get sucked in.)
The winner gets to choose one item from the prizes below.
1. In honor of all the lonely chairs I've spotted around Baton Rouge, I present a lovely chair for the ladies and delicate gents: The LumiSource Dahlia Chair, also available in black, lime, and white.
(Big dudes will want to avoid this chair.)
2. Next, in honor of the canine mascots who accompanied Abandoned Baton Rouge missions, Miss Wednesday Addams and Miss Lola Mae, and the many homeless dogs wandering Baton Rouge, it's Bowsers Orbit Dog Bed in Eco-Tech Polar Fleece, recommended for active dogs and older guys, too.
Perfect for that homeless dog you were thinking about adopting, right?
3. Choice three is this Nordic Ware Indoor/Outdoor Smoker and Cooker, for smoking meat and/or veggies:this set of LSU superfan ceiling fan blades, which I'm mainly including because I had to share that it exists:
(Abandoned Baton Rouge and Colleen Kane are not responsible for any undesirable effects caused by looking at spinning brightly colored items after tailgate festivities.)
- Visit my new Etsy shop where I am selling prints of my photos, Yes Vacancy. No purchase necessary, I'd just like you to pick your favorite photo of the ones I have up for sale (and consider what fine Christmas gifts the photos would make). If you don't see a favorite there, you can pick one from anywhere on AbandonedBatonRouge.com or my Disappearing Downtowns ocassional blog.
- Leave a comment on this post naming your favorite photo (if there's more than one photo of similar subject matter, be specific), and be sure to use an email address you check regularly.
- Optional multiple entries: If you link to this contest on your message boards, your Facebooks, your Twitters, etc., each new link counts as another entry for the giveaway. Just leave a link to each mention as another comment on this post.
- Optional super bonus entries: First person to post about this contest on the TigerDroppings message boards gets five extra entries! (You'll have to post that link as a comment five times.) You can leave two comments (aka contest entries) for links to mentions in other TD threads. Do not spam the TD boards (spam them) (just kidding) (not really) (actually kidding) (or am I?)*.
I'll choose a winner two weeks from today, September 7 at noon EST using the number generator on Random.org. Winner must reside in America or Canada (sorry, rest of world).
* Yes. Kidding.