...just about. Abandoned Baton Rouge: Stories from the Ruins was set to come out yesterday, November 19th. The first shipment is a bit delayed, so I haven't held my first-born book yet, but I have some appearances lined up in Baton Rouge and Brooklyn and will be selling them there. You can also buy them from me here, and on Amazon, but more of your hard-earned cash goes to me when you buy directly from me.
I'm looking forward to seeing/meeting you all at one of the stops on my mini book tour:
- Book signing at the LSU Barnes & Noble bookstore, Friday, November 30 at 5:30 p.m.
- Presentation and signing at the Bluebonnet Regional Library, Saturday, December 1 at 10:30 a.m.
- Presentation and signing at the Capitol Park Museum, Sunday, December 2 at 2 p.m.
- Book signing at the Barnes & Noble CitiPlace Court, Sunday, December 2, from 5 - 7 p.m.
- Book launch party with my super-appropriate sponsor Abandoned Hard Cider at Bravi Ragazzi, Thursday, December 6, 7 - 9 p.m. This had to be postponed due to distribution problems with the book. New date TBD, hopefully end of February 2019.
- Or if you can't make that jam, hit me up and we'll make it happen.
You can RSVP to any of these events on the Abandoned Baton Rouge Facebook page.
So: It's just about out there in the world. I had many challenges, such as time, budget, and a toddler, but I did it. I hope you like it.